1. Do you use a pen name? If so, why?
I do, only cause my real name sucks. I’m not ashamed of what I write, only of my name.
2. What is your favorite novel that you’ve written? Read?
I read a lot. A lot. So any book that brings out the emotion in me is my fave at that moment. My favorite book that I’ve written varies, mostly it’s the book I’m writing at the time. Right now, it’s Love the Sinner, my upcoming MM with Ellora’s Cave.
3. Does the environment affect your writing (where you live, the seasons, the weather, etc.)?
Not at all. I’m a homebody. I’m always inside so that doesn’t factor in.
4. Where is your favorite/most bizarre place to have your characters boink?
Surprisingly, my characters have kept the boinking to beds, desks, table tops, and against walls for the time being. Oh, in my Para/shifter novella, Till Abandon, my h/h did it in the woods, on the ground. Not that bizarre. Right? Man, I need to up my game on this.
5. Do you base your heroines/heroes on photos of celebrities? If so, who?
Not really. I write the entire story just from my own vision, but when the story is over I look for a celebrity who most resembles the character image I already have in place.
6. Bonus question! What’s the last thing you ate today?
7. Bonus question! Anything you’d like to say.
Thank you for having me
Friend Avril on: