1. Do you use a pen name? If so, why?
I do, for my Siren titles. They’re much racier than my Historicals and Contemporaries written under my own name.
2. What is your favorite novel that you’ve written? Read?
I think my favorite I’ve written is Tessa’s Redemption, Classics Rekindled 3. I loved rewriting the heartbreaking ending of the classic it was inspired by, Tess of the d’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy. Getting the two adversarial heroes to come to grudging respect for each other because of the woman they both love? Delicious, lol.
Favorite I’ve read? Always Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice. Read and loved most recently? Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Engrossing and transcendent.
3. Does the environment affect your writing (where you live, the seasons, the weather, etc.)?
Not really. My desk faces away from the windows, lol. I’ve written on a train, on a plane . . . oops, drifted into Seuss territory there.
4. Where is your favorite/most bizarre place to have your characters boink?
I have to say I love a good carriage love scene that rocks the springs and spooks the horses!
5. Do you base your heroines/heroes on photos of celebrities? If so, who?
I almost never picture real people as my characters. Every so often I’ll see an actor and realize they resemble one of my characters, though!
6. Bonus question! What’s the last thing you ate today?
Sharks cheese crackers. Yum!
7. Bonus question! Anything you’d like to say.
Just a big thanks to Erin for this opportunity. [Erin’s reply: Oh, gee. *blush*]