1. Do you use a pen name? If so, why?
I use the name Camile Carson for romance novels. I also write children’s books, thrillers and historical fiction. Can you imagine going to one website and seeing “Teaching Your Dinosaur to Count” beside my hot steamy stuff?
2. What is your favorite novel that you’ve written? Read?
I love the new novel “Lovers and Saints” scheduled for release in April. My favorite author is Stephen King for his incredible character development. 11/22/63 was awesome.
3. Does the environment affect your writing (where you live, the seasons, the weather, etc.)?
I tend to get more time to write in the summer. I ship my husband and the kids to the pool.
4. Where is your favorite/most bizarre place to have your characters boink?
I actually think I have boinked in more interesting places than my characters. I must rethink passages in my new book.
5. Do you base your heroines/heroes on photos of celebrities? If so, who?
My characters seem to have a mind of their own and create themselves.
6. Bonus question! What’s the last thing you ate today?
I am eating dry whole wheat toast as I write. I’m on yet another diet.
7. Bonus question! Anything you’d like to say.
I never thought romance writing could be such fun. The best part is the community. I’m amazed at the talent pool and support.
Friend Camile on:
Goodreads: Camile Carson