1. Do you use a pen name? If so, why?
Not really – I went back to my maiden name. I wanted friends and family to know that it was really me who completed and made a dream come true.
2. What is your favorite novel that you’ve written? Read?
I have several on the go right now. However seeing that Souls Pass is the only one so far that has been published, it has to be my favourite, but the others are not far behind. I enjoy lots of romance books, so I really don’t have one favourite.
3. Does the environment affect your writing (where you live, the seasons, the weather, etc.)?
Oh yes, so does life in general. As my writing is not my primary means of income just yet… here’s to another dream, some day I hope that it will be… my primary job gets in the way, running my household as well. Family is very important to me, but I do spend a significant amount of time at my writing.
4. Where is your favorite/most bizarre place to have your characters boink?
Its got to be in my latest book that I am writing. They are at a conference and they share an intimate moment behind the stage door.
5. Do you base your heroines/heroes on photos of celebrities? If so, who?
No, my characters are completely fictional.
6. Bonus question! What’s the last thing you ate today?
Today…hmm 3 pieces of licorice about 5 minutes ago LOL.
BookStrand – Charlene Penfold