1. Do you use a pen name? If so, why?
Carolyn Rosewood — I use it for privacy reasons, mainly. I picked Carolyn because my real name is Carol and I had a cousin with the same first name. Her middle name was Lynn and to avoid confusion they always called her Carol Lynn. I thought that sounded more exotic than plain old Carol. Rosewood is a wood that I like, and it’s also part of a song from one of my favorite bands.
2. What is your favorite novel that you’ve written? Read?
My favorite novel of all time is To Kill A Mockingbird. As for ones I’ve written, my favorite is His Majesty’s Secret.
3. Does the environment affect your writing (where you live, the seasons, the weather, etc.)?
I can write just about anywhere as long as I have my iPod to block out the world.
4. Where is your favorite/most bizarre place to have your characters boink?
I’ve had them boink outside and inside. The most unusual place I’ve written to date is a basement stairwell.
5. Do you base your heroines/heroes on photos of celebrities? If so, who?
No. They have faces and voices, but they’re unique and not familiar. They just appear to me that way.
6. Bonus question! What’s the last thing you ate today?
I haven’t eaten anything yet! I just woke up and am having my coffee. 🙂
7. Bonus question! Anything you’d like to say.
I hope people will check out my new Siren series, Notorious Nephilim. Book 1 – Spanked By An Angel– is available now at Siren-Bookstrand.
Free book giveaway! Optional.
I’d like to give away a copy of Spanked By An Angel. [First person to comment on Carolyn’s interview wins the book giveaway!]
buy link for Spanked by an Angel: http://www.bookstrand.com/spanked-by-an-angel
List of published works:
- Haunted Heart (Etopia Press)
- Seduced By A Demon series (Evernight) The Last Soul, Hunted, Playing For Keeps
- Anthologies (Evernight): Ghost Of A Chance (Midnight Seductions), A Very Naughty Christmas (Stockings & Suspenders), Educating Sean (Virgins Behaving Badly), Night Games (Keyboards and Kink)
- The Rebellious Princess Chooses Two Lovers (Evernight)
- His Majesty’s Secret (Siren)
- Spanked By An Angel – Notorious Nephilim One (Siren)