1. If your characters could pick a food to play with in the bedroom, what would they use?
Chocolate Mousse – sweet and messy.
2. How old were you the first time you read a romance novel? Erotica?
3. What is your favorite romance genre to read? Why? (Paranormal, sci-fi, contemporary, MM, menage, etc.)
Paranormal, menage. I read for escape from reality and these genres provide the best ‘get aways’.
4. What’s hotter for the hero: long-hair, short, or bald? Why?
Long hair. Great to have something extra to cling onto.
5. When is your favorite time of day to write? Where is your favorite place to write? (Morning, evening, bed, playground, etc.)
I’m a night owl and love both reading and writing in bed.
6. Bonus question! Do your characters use birth control (i.e. condoms) and if so, how do you make the mechanics of it sexy?
Thus far I haven’t paid specific attention to condoms but enjoyed reading books where they were used to add spice to the scene. Having the partner ‘roll it on’ works better then ‘self-applying’ in my opinion.
7. Tell us about your latest release or what you’re working on now.
Lovers’ Tussle is due for release soon. My newest release is King of Venus Butterfly.
I enjoyed writing it because it show cases the Venus Butterfly technique. It is also a light read with quirky, humorous characters.
It began one rainy morning when a stranger literally fell at his feet, or did it actually? If there’s one thing Ryan Masters knows, it’s women. And he wants nothing to do with this spoiled, shallow temptress who stumbles into his life, running roughshod with it. To make matters worse, she is the wife of a senator and future presidential candidate.
Lucy Hewitt, adamant in never being a Mrs. to anybody again, wants to test the tales of a devilish seducer’s magic touch—Venus Butterfly—she’s heard so much about, but could never experience while married. But his touch is more than she bargained for. It has the power to melt her body and heart. He will tempt her, entice her, and educate her in ways she never imagined.
King of Venus Butterfly
Tangles and Temptation