1. If your characters could pick a food to play with in the bedroom, what would they use?
Food play is quite popular with my heroines. Frosting, zucchini, jumbo peppermint sticks and licorice are amongst the yummies involved so far.
2. How old were you the first time you read a romance novel? Erotica?
I am STILL trying to locate a book that I stole (and then lost) from one of my older sisters when I was about twelve. The picture on the torn cover was of a young lady hitchhiking in short shorts. The title had the word Piccadilly or Piccalilli in it. I would re-read the hot scenes over and over.
3. What is your favorite romance genre to read? Why? (Paranormal, sci-fi, contemporary, MM, menage, etc.)
Tie between FF and ménage (where females outnumber the men). Why? Because women letting loose sexually is damn hot! I also tend to enjoy American historical. The sex seems kinkier to me since everyone was so hush-hush about it.
4. What’s hotter for the hero: long-hair, short, or bald? Why?
To me it doesn’t matter. I don’t really notice men’s hair. I’m more of a muscular thigh and beefy bicep kinda girl.
5. When is your favorite time of day to write? Where is your favorite place to write? (Morning, evening, bed, playground, etc.)
During my first year as a writer I wrote at all hours. Life was a blur. Now that I’ve calmed down I find that I do best writing in 2-4 separate increments, depending on if I have a deadline or not, making my total daily writing time approximately 4-8 hours. I write or promote 7 days a week. My favorite places to write have the views and sounds of nature. I don’t do as well writing in a city with views of concrete and constant noise.
6. Bonus question! Do your characters use birth control (i.e. condoms) and if so, how do you make the mechanics of it sexy?
I didn’t know so I had to re-read those excerpts. It looks like I just kind of slipped it in (pun intended).
7. Tell us about your latest release or what you’re working on now.
I have a bunch of erotic short stories stashed away. I am lengthening them one by one. I was recently working on two tales simultaneously, a gay werewolf and a western. The werewolf piece has been submitted so now I can slip fully into the Old West with RAW HIDE AWAY/Book 2 of the LASSOED LOVERS series.
May Water/Erotic Romance Author/ Siren Publishing
Lassoed Lovers series:
RAW HIDE & SEEK
RAW HIDE AWAY
BALLS TO THE WALL DETECTIVES INC.
Love Beyond all Dimensions Series:
IN THE BEGINNING
STEAMBLAST FROM THE PAST
Seaside Surrender Series:
SALT WATER TAFFY