1. If your characters could pick a food to play with in the bedroom, what would they use?
Melted Cadbury’s chocolate.
2. How old were you the first time you read a romance novel? Erotica?
At age seventeen I read “Room at the Top” and “Lady Chatterley’s Lover.”
3. What is your favorite romance genre to read? Why? (Paranormal, sci-fi, contemporary, MM, menage, etc.)
I love BDSM, it’s edgy. I like the Love Slave for Two series. I like Kinbaku, not that there is much of that in novels yet. I am doing my best to remedy that. I like a lot of genres. Club Esoteria is a favourite, as are The Desire series and Bliss to name but a few. In general there are so many good writers in romance these days that it’s hard to name just one genre. You can never get enough of a good thing!
4. What’s hotter for the hero: long-hair, short, or bald? Why?
Long hair. It’s good for heroine to run her fingers through it. Different moods mean flowing free or tied back. He can use his hair creatively, to pleasure his lady.
5. When is your favorite time of day to write? Where is your favorite place to write? (Morning, evening, bed, playground, etc.)
The answer to this is I don’t really have one yet. I always have a note book or my iPad so I can make notes. I went to Glasgow the other day and sat for a whole hour in the car and wrote. It was a sunny day, the windows were open, I had a flask of coffee, perfect. I am just as happy writing in bed or in the kitchen. I took my granddaughter to the Roman Army museum, she sat and coloured in the sheets provided. I got an idea for a story and sat scribbling furiously. My husband is resigned to sitting in the car, waiting until I get my notes finished before we do the shopping.
6. Bonus question! Do your characters use birth control (i.e. condoms) and if so, how do you make the mechanics of it sexy?
Yes, many of them do. Master Angus my favourite Dom did not, so he made himself and the heroine wait until they were tested. Then it was a free for all. If they are not yet sure they are going to be together then it’s condoms every time.
I make sure that the hero has the heroine is so ready for it, begging for it, that she does not care so long as he gets it on and fast!
7. Tell us about your latest release or what you’re working on now.
My next book is not the second in the Prometheus in Chains series. That came out on October 17th. October 3rd saw the release of the first in a new series of historical mysteries, The Rotherham Hall Mysteries take place in Regency England. The Locket’s heroes are identical triplets, a ménage for lucky Lady Alicia. I have almost completed number seven in the Prometheus series. It has taken a while to get the story of Master Torquil and his Gemma sorted out but it is done and will be off to Siren this week.
Author showcase: http://romancereviewsbyauthors.blogspot.co.uk/p/author-showcase-clair-de-lune.html