1. If your characters could pick a food to play with in the bedroom, what would they use?
Cassy and David would go with chocolate syrup. As vampires, they could add a little blood and it wouldn’t show. Claire and Alistair would want whipped cream.
2. What is your favorite romance genre to read? Why? (Paranormal, sci-fi, contemporary, MM, menage, etc.)
Paranormal gives me a great chance to live through characters that have no possiblility of existing. It really does present a total fantasy. It does away with the limitations of the mudane world.
3. What’s hotter for the hero: long-hair, short, or bald? Why?
Short hair. I’m just not into hairy men. I find it easier to write hotter scenes, if I find the guy’s attractive to me.
4. When is your favorite time of day to write? Where is your favorite place to write? (Morning, evening, bed, playground, etc.)
I like to write really early in the morning, ie 4-6am. I don’t really have a choice as to where, as my computer is on a PC. I would love to have a laptop and write in bed.
5. Bonus question! Do your characters use birth control (i.e. condoms) and if so, how do you make the mechanics of it sexy?
None of my characters so far have used birth control. I can’t seem to make that part sexy. Also, for the most part, one or both of my characters are supernatural. That usually eliminates the need.
6. Tell us about your latest release or what you’re working on now.
Right now I have a new project that blends several old mythology characters into a single story. They get to be themselves. The difference is the heroine. She is a new creature, the blending of a demi-goddess and a vampire, and is where the older characters’ paths cross. She starts off a sheltered misfit, but ends up being the key to the universe.