1. If your characters could pick a food to play with in the bedroom, what would they use?
Whip cream and chocolate sauce.
2. How old were you the first time you read a romance novel? Erotica?
Cheeky. LOL. I was old enough and that is all you’re getting 🙂
3. What is your favorite romance genre to read? Why? (Paranormal, sci-fi, contemporary, MM, menage, etc.)
I love so many. I read all of them as I don’t think leaving any genre out is fair. I’m always willing to read.
4. What’s hotter for the hero: long-hair, short, or bald? Why?
You’re sure giving me hard questions. I think it depends on the hero as to what is hotter. I read a book not long ago where the hero was bald and I thought it was hot.
So, it all comes down to the story and the characters as to what is hot and not.
5. When is your favorite time of day to write? Where is your favorite place to write? (Morning, evening, bed, playground, etc.)
I’ve actually got my small area set up with plenty of inspiration. I write in the mornings and through lunch time where I most often forget to eat.
When I’m editing, I love doing it away from my office and anywhere I can.
6. Bonus question! Do your characters use birth control (i.e. condoms) and if so, how do you make the mechanics of it sexy?
I use condoms sometimes and I try to spice it up by getting the hero to order the woman to put it on. Sometimes I forget because sex in the heat of the moment can be spoiled by remembering to put on protection.
Again, this one all comes down to the story and characters. Sometimes a condom fits the story whereas other stories don’t.
7. Tell us about your latest release or what you’re working on now.
The Allusifa Siblings, 1
One night of hot sex was never supposed to be complicated.
Simone hates men who cheat. When she catches her current boyfriend with another woman, she finds the nearest bar and spends the night with a mysterious and alluring stranger.
Callum Gallagher is looking for a thief. Someone is stealing his money and making it look like Simone is the culprit. He knows it cannot be her. Callum enlists her help with a little persuasion.
She never expected to meet her mystery man or to be attracted to him and his brooding friend. Cole Turner gets under her skin unlike any other man. When their innocent kisses take on a whole new meaning, will she be able to resist both men?
After witnessing the disaster of her parents marriage, Simone cannot bring herself to trust any man with her heart. Will Cole and Callum break the ice surrounding her heart?
Be Warned: menage sex (MFM), anal sex, sex toys, spanking
Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011.
She loves creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When she’s not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be found in her kitchen creating all kinds of havoc. Like her stories the creations in the kitchen can be just as dubious but sometimes things turn out great.
You can find me here:
Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LovingEroticRomance