Yes, it’s PRIDE month, and you know what that means? My publisher is having a sale! When you buy a book directly from Evernight, you get 15% off at checkout with the coupon code.
And in case you didn’t know, I have a LOT of LGBT books. Like, a LOT. 🙂 In fact, here’s a list. Click on the links to go to the book page for more information, including buy links at Evernight:
Gay Romance – MM:
- Magic Never Lies – April 3, 2020
- His Beast Returns – May 3, 2019
- The Flight – Close Proximity #4, November 20, 2018
- The Drive – Close Proximity #3, August 14, 2018
- The Cabin – Close Proximity #2, July 19, 2018
- The Elevator – Close Proximity #1, July 5, 2018
- Rock Star Baby – Bad Oak Boys #1, March 2015
- Alpha Shaman – Bad Oak Boys #2, December 30, 2015
- Wulfgang – Bad Oak Boys #3, February 9, 2016
- Lone Wolf – Bad Oak Boys #4, March 30, 2016
- The Billionaire’s Bodyguard – September 19, 2014
- The Blizzard – The Billionaire’s Bodyguard, December 10, 2014
- Better Together – The Billionaire’s Bodyguard, April 3, 2015
- Gunpoint – Sky Hunters, August 24, 2016
- Something Shifty, March 28, 2013
- Shane’s Submission: Romance on the Go, July 24, 2013
- Angel’s Honor – Angel Shifters #1, November 28, 2013
- Angel’s Blade – Angel Shifters #3, February 6, 2014
- Karma Bites: Romance on the Go, April 22, 2014
- Captive Fire, April 29, 2015
- Handy Harry, September 29, 2015
- Caged Killer – June 15, 2016
Menage – MMF:
- Queen Wolf – Triad Mates #1, May 2018
- Thief – Blue’s Boys #1, October 29, 2014
- Cops – Blue’s Boys #2, , December 2, 2014
- Beloved – Blue’s Boys #3, December 18, 2014
- Risk Is A Four-Letter Word, April 19, 2012
- Kiss Is A Four-Letter Word, May 18, 2012
- Lick Is A Four-Letter Word, May 8, 2013
- Appassionato – Dream Marked #1, January 5, 2011
- Tango Trio – Dream Marked #2, October 24, 2011
- Love Storm, Dream Marked #3, May 8, 2012
- Marked Mates – Dream Marked #4, November 13, 2013
- Bitter Bite – June 29, 2015
- Angel’s Shield – Angel Shifters #4, June 3, 2014
- Joyful Devastation, March 25, 2014
- You Taste So Sweet, January 17, 2014
- The First Time is the Sweetest, August 18, 2010
- Love, Desperately: Romance on the Go, November 12, 2012
If you like rock stars, MPREG, and shifters, here’s some information about my best selling series of all time, Bad Oak Boys:
Bad Oak isn’t just a rock band, it’s a family.
When instinct howls, the wolf must obey.
Bad Oak is Ryan Oakley, his brother Josh, and their cousins Silas and Shane River:
Ryan Oakley: lead singer, bass player, heartthrob extraordinaire, band founder. He has no idea that he’s a shifter and that he’s about to meet his mate, Bardulf Forst, Alpha-Heir of Forst Pack. Stats: dark brown hair, light brown eyes, tattoo of winter tree on his chest.
Josh Oakley: lead guitar, bisexual, loves to annoy his big brother Ryan. Stats: dark brown hair, grey eyes, emotionally attached to his Martin guitar.
Silas River: drummer, band mediator, the dude who came up with the name Bad Oak. Stats: honey blond hair, shoulder length, hazel eyes, addicted to catchy beats.
Shane River: keyboards/sound effects geek, loves video games, his piano, and earworms. Stats: short golden blond hair, scruffy beard, dark brown eyes. Loner.
Shifters, gay romance, and some unexpected rock star surprises! Oh my!
Or how about magic? Soulmates?
When you find your soulmate, hold on tight and don’t let go…
Guy Keaton doesn’t want a hookup or a soulmate or anything in between. When he lost his wife to cancer, he knew he’d be alone for the rest of his life. He has a grown son, and his woodshop, and in a world where those born with powerful gifts are few and far between, that’s all that really matters.
Theo Fraser’s empathic gift is rare and strong. He isn’t looking for love, but when he meets Guy, everything changes, because he knows that when you find your soulmate, you hold on tight and don’t let go. The only problem is that Guy thinks he’s straight, and Theo doesn’t know if he can convince a man already set in his ways to change his mind.
Will Guy be able to give up his grief and accept Theo’s love? And what happens when a terrible betrayal forces them to fight to keep each other alive?
No one knows that Nick Auspex is a Seer, but his power is very real—that’s why he knows he’ll always be alone. Since childhood, he’s seen visions of his soulmate caught in the midst of a terrible fire. So when he’s assigned to protect Jeff Wright, he knows their mutual attraction is destined to go nowhere.
When Jeff opens the door to find the Craft Council’s security expert on his doorstep, his first instinct is to send Nick away. Jeff is human, but Nick is a powerful Crafter, and everyone knows relationships like that never work. Jeff needs to figure out who murdered his parents, not screw around with some random guy when he’s never even dated another man before.
Of course, neither of them can control fate—and when two soulmates meet, destiny trumps fear. Will fire destroy lives or illuminate the truth hiding in the darkness?