1. Do you use a pen name? If so, why?
I do, but only because IF I ever saw any kind of fame (haha) I would want to protect myself and my daughter some. It’s a way of being anonymous. Most of my friends and family know what I do and who I am, so it is definitely not a shame factor.
2. What is your favorite novel that you’ve written? Read?
Written — would be a toss-up between The Lottery and Burlesque Trio. Read — that’s a harder one as my favorite seems to always move as I read more and more. Loving Kresley Cole right now, but if hard pressed – I would probably have to say The Corset Diaries by Katie MacAlister.
3. Does the environment affect your writing (where you live, the seasons, the weather, etc.)?
The weather, absolutely. Last week we had a run on 70-80 degrees and I didn’t write one thing! I think my mojo is still sitting outside having a beer somewhere and needs to get the heck back here.
4. Where is your favorite/most bizarre place to have your characters boink?
Hmmm….I wouldn’t say I had a bizarre spot in any of my books. May have to fix that! Anyone who knows me KNOWS I am not quiet when it comes to talking sex…I’m almost embarrassed that I have no bizarre spot. Well, I DO…my characters don’t! LOL IDK – I have this thing about bathtubs that really make me hot, so almost all my books have a very sensual/sexual scene in a bath or shower.
5. Do you base your heroines/heroes on photos of celebrities? If so, who?
Not necessarily celebs…but I do troll looking for hot pics as inspiration. One in particular pretty well started the ball rolling on my last contracted short story (link to the pic). [Erin’s comment: YUMMY]
6. Bonus question! What’s the last thing you ate today?
A hunk of imitation crab meat cuz I worked through lunch! Man am I hungry. I’m getting ready for a trip for the EDJ and I’m typing up lose ends. Hopefully I get dinner.
7. Bonus question! Anything you’d like to say.
Last release? Was a double — Going Berserk, which is a free read available on the Evernight Publishing site, is a precursor to the next book in the Berserker Mate’s series, as well as Beauty and Her Beasts, the second book in that series.